You must see your advisor before you register. Please refer to the calendar for the dates for Advisement Week.
- Contact your assigned department for advisement times and information.
- Your advisor will remove an advising hold assigned to all undergraduate students during the advising session.
- Faculty advisors will provide information on programs of study, answer questions and assist you in planning your schedule.
NOTE: Faculty advisors may not be readily available after the official Advisement Week. Students who do not meet with advisors during that week may be delayed in registering until after the first week of early registration.
Refer to the calendar for dates and times for Early Registration, Late Registration, and Fee Payment Deadlines.
Register online for classes in The Enrollment Services Tab through MyCSU . You may register from home or on campus using computers available in various computer labs in the Center for Commerce and Technology. There are also computers available in University Hall, in Enrollment Services.
- Go to the MyCSU Web site .
- Follow the Login instructions
- Once logged into MyCSU, click the Students Link
- Click the Drop/Add/Withdraw link under Student Records
Note: If you have holds on your record, you will be unable to register for classes. View holds in MyCSU and contact the appropriate department to remove holds before attempting to register.